Wednesday 30 March 2011

Projects continue

Well first off I have to say if it wasn't for craft I would be going round the twist with boredom. I have been busy sewing madly on the bad faere with the following result.
I think she is starting to look amazing and am very please with her so far. I hope to finish the next block of her by the end of next week.

I have also been working on a new project which will include lots of hexagons. I decided to use 2 inch ones as smaller would take to long. The first block is done

Mum loves Australia flowers and I thought what better present then a quilt made with Australian prints. This will be a work in progress for a while as I need to slowly build up the stash for it. These were to materials from my stash I thought I could start with.

The other project of course the Hocuspocusville Quilt. The following two blocks are the ones I have been working on for it.


So as you can see I am keeping fairly busy with all the different projects I have on the go.

Happy Sewing Guys

Gwargedd

1 comment:

  1. Your doing so well with all the sewing. I think they are all fabulous. Love how far you've progressed on the fairy.

    Hugs in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete