Saturday 19 March 2011

Going home.

Tomorrow I will be heading home after having my sister look after me for two weeks. I could not be more grateful to her and her family. I have the cast off and a moon boot in place of it. Still not allowed to walk for another 6 weeks though.

I have finished sewing another block and started on the next. When I get home I will take some shots and put them up. I have also just laybyed some Moda fabrics which are just the right colours to make into blocks for the hocuspocusville quilt.

It will be interesting to see how I go cutting up more material. It may have to go on hold and I may have to go back to a cross stitch I have been working on for the last year or so. Actually that would be three years but I would love to get it finished so maybe this is a good time to get stuck in.

It is called the bad faerie and is a mystic stitch pattern. They have many wonderful patterns that I adore and would love to do. Here are some photos of my progress so far

lets see how much I can get done once I find it in the WIP cupboard.

Thank you again to my wonderful sister Dawnfire and her family for taking such great care of me I can never thank you enough for all that you have done. I honestly do not know what I would have done without these last two weeks.

Happy crafting everyone

Gwargedd

5 comments:

  1. I love your sneak peak. I know I will adore it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you're making me blush. I hope you get that Faerie finished. I think you will have the time to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you to know how much I appreciate you being in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...that darn Colin Firth where was he when you needed him! I hope you heal quickly...now be careful and do not put your weight down on that foot!

    I look forward to seeing your newest creation.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope you heal completely very soon...love your stitchery!

    ReplyDelete